Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Most Badass Action Hero One-Liners, Woman Dies After Waking Up At Her Own Funeral, July 4th Statistics, Epic Meal Time: Fast Food Meatloaf, FreddieW: The Crying PC Gamer, FPSRussia; The Ultimax Machine Gun, The Game Station: Game Genie – Layne Pavoggi, Wheezy Waiter: Greetings, MythBusters’ Adam Savage Sings "I Will Survive" With Gollum’s Voice

Hello everyone, today is Wednesday. I am sorry there hasn’t bee many daily blog but I assure you, even with summer here, I will continue to post blogs whenever I have the time. This past weekend, I went to the highland games in which my town does every year. It included bag pipe bands, a folk band, a strong man competition, A Midsummer’s Night Dream play, medieval knight duels, and highland dancing. It was a very amazing event and it was fun to experience, I also bought myself an awesome looking claymore! This weekend is the Canada Day Waterfront Festival, so I doubt much blogging will be done, but I promise a new movie review and band interview up soon! Here is today’s news!

Most Badass Action Hero One-Liners

IGN’s movie section has come out with a look at some of their favourite one-liner quotes from some of the most awesome action movie heroes. Here is their list:

RoboCop – “Dead or alive, you are coming with me.”
Dirty Harry – “Gotta be asking yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’. Well, do ya, punk?” (Dirty Harry)
“Go ahead. Make my day.” (Sudden Impact)
King Leonidas (300) – “THIS. IS SPARTA!!!”
John McClane (Die Hard) – “Yippee ki yay, motherfucker!”
Ellen Ripley (Aliens) – “Get away from her, you bitch!”
The T-800 (Terminator 2) – “Hasta la vista, baby.”
Mason Storm (Hard To Kill) – “I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent...to the blood bank.”
Action Jackson – “How do you like your ribs?” (After using flamethrower on bad guy)
Dutch (Predator) – “Stick around.”
John Matrix (Commando) – “Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? I lied.”
“Let off some steam Bennett.” (Before throwing a steam pipe through Bennett’s chest)
Douglas Quaid (Total Recall) – “Consider that a divorce.”
Scott Pilgrim – “You are blowing up. Right now.”
Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon 2) – (After guy says “Diplomatic immunity” and is shot) “It’s just been revoked.”
Charlie Baltimore (The Long Kiss Goodnight) – “Die screaming, motherfucker.”
James Bond – “I think he got the point.” (Thunderball)
“I never miss.” (The World Is Not Enough)
(After Treveylan says “For England, James?”) “No, for me.” (GoldenEye)
President James Marshall (Air Force One) – “Get off my plane!”
Blade – “Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.”
Cobretti (Cobra) – “Hey, dirtbag, you’re a lousy shot. I don’t like lousy shots. You wasted a kid…for nothing. Now I think it’s time, to waste you!”
John Cutter (Passenger 57) – “Let me give you a word of advice. Always bet on black.”
Harry Tasker (True Lies) – “You’re fired.”

Woman Dies After Waking Up At Her Own Funeral

In Kazan, Russia, something very odd happened to someone. A woman who had been suffering from chest pains and had supposedly had a heart failure was pronounced dead by the doctors who were on site. All the preparations for the funeral were put in place and the actual funeral was underway. Something shocking happened, as she woken up and saw what was taking place. She then screamed at the top of her lungs and died from an actual heart attack. The husband is now bringing up a lawsuit against the hospital, which is performing “an investigation.” This in turn means they are “getting their legal team together to cover their asses.”


That is it for today everyone and here is the rest of your entertainment for the night. First is a picture of statistics about the celebrations of July 4th. Next is the latest Epic Meal Time which features the lovely singer Lights, this is now my favourite episode. The second video I have for you is the latest FreddieW video called “The Crying PC Gamer” in which he gets saddened over hackers in video games. FPSRussia has come out with a new video in which he plays with a shotgun as well as an Ultimax machine gun with a one-hundred round clip. The Game Station has come out with a new episode of The Game Genie as Layne Pavoggi gets his game cheat. The second last video is the latest Wheezy Waiter video as he again brings his comments into a conversation. The last video I have for you is a video of Adam Savage from Myth Busters doing a version of “I Will Survive” using a Gollum style voice.







No comments:

Post a Comment