Monday, April 18, 2011

Apologies: TSL Round 16 Day 4 (Goody vs NaNiwa, MonDragon vs CrunCher), Coachella 2011 (Videos from Mumford And Sons, Death From Above 1979, Arcade Fire, Duran Duran, The Strokes, Kanye West)

Hello everyone, yes I know I have not blogged in a few days and I apologize and I have reason for my absence. This weekend was a busy one for me as I had to watch three different things all weekend. First off Dodger, PressHeartToContinue on YouTube, did a twenty-four hour livestream so I had to watch some of that. I also watched a lot of Coachella 2011 as it was broadcasted live on YouTube. I only watched some of the bands and that is because I would get tired because I'm in Eastern Standard Time and the event was being hosted in California. I have for you below a little recap of some of the bands I watched, or tried to stay up for. I missed Arcade Fire, The Strokes, and Kanye West. I feel bad for it and down below is why! I also watched the live stream of the StarCraft tournament TSL's live stream of Round 16 Day 4, I believe. If I got that wrong I am sorry, but I usually only watch it if HuskyStarcraft is casting. If I remember correctly as well it had ESC.Goody (Terran) versus dignitas.NaNiwa (Protoss), in which NaNiwa won 3-1. As well as that amazing win it also had col.CrunCher (Zerg) versus MYM.Mondragon (Protoss), in which CrunCher beat Mondragon in the same manner, 3-1. After the Coachella videos will be their matches with each other in order. I may continue to give updates on the TSL tournament as they are given out, but I will have them posted whenever TeamLiquid updates their YouTube page. This is it for today, I hope you forgive me. I should be back on track soon enough.

Note: Some videos may not work depending on which country you live in, but since this blog is viewed internationally I will not remove them.

Mumford and Sons

Death From Above 1979
Arcade Fire
Duran Duran
The Strokes
Kanye West
ESC.Goody (Terran) Versus dignitas.NaNiwa (Protoss)
col.CrunCher (Zerg) Versus MYM.Mondragon (Protoss)

No comments:

Post a Comment